Creating an online fundraising page using JustGiving takes just a few minutes. After a few quick steps you will be able to share your story on email and social media to be able to start raising money towards your sponsorship target.
- Go to Barnsley Hospital Charity’s Just Giving page
- Click on ‘Fundraise for us‘ and click on ‘Sign Up‘ entering your email address*, name and a new password. (*If you have used this email address to set up a Just Giving page in the past you will need to use the ‘log in’ option, reseting your password if you cannot remember your original password)
- Let us know whether you’re taking part in an event, celebrating an occasion, fundraising in memory or doing your own thing. If you are taking part in an event organised by us, these will be shown in the list displayed on the next page, – All our events start with our initials BHC.
- If you can’t see your event listed, select ‘Add your own’ at the bottom of the page and tell us a bit more about your activity.
- Choose your web address – this is the link you’ll be sharing with friends and family when asking them to donate.
- Tick ‘Yes’ if you’re running a bake sale, or selling tickets to an event, raffle or auction. Donations to your Page won’t be eligible for Gift Aid. Find out more here.
- Click ‘Create your page’.
Job done! Your Fundraising Page is now set up and ready to accept donations. Just Giving will send across your donations directly to us.
If you have any problems, please contact us on 01226 431650 or email BarnsleyHospitalCharity@nhs.net.